- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked and replenished all fluids. Checked and adjusted tire air pressure.
- Replaced spark plugs and ignition coil boots.
- Replaced serpentine drive belt and inspected pulley system
- Check brake fluid for moisture and contamination. Inspect all hydraulic line and hoses. Inspect calipers and wheel cylinders. Inspect master cylinder and cap. Flush entire brake system including master cylinder, calipers, wheel cylinders until clean.
- Drained and filled rear differential and transfer case with specified fluid.
Patrick B. gave our service a 5 star review on 6/16/2021