CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:04:45+00:002004 Chevrolet Silverado CRM Mitchell1 2021-03-05T23:04:45+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked and replenished all fluids. Checked and adjusted tire air pressure.
- Removed and cleaned transmission oil pan. Replaced gasket and filter. Replenished fluid. NOTE: Found trans slips between 2nd and 3rd gear.
- Removed transfer and replaced adapter seal. Replaced transfer to transmission gasket. Serviced transfer case with manufacturer specified fluid. Test drove vehicle.
- Replaced front and rear universal joints.
- Replaced front disc brake rotors and disc brake pad set. Cleaned and lubricated brake calipers and slide mechanisms. Check and fill brake fluid. Bleed air from system. Road test vehicle.
Brandee H. gave our service a 5 star review on 3/4/2021