2007 GMC SierraCRM Mitchell1 2023-02-28T22:58:40+00:00
- Changed engine oil and filter. Checked and replenished all fluids. Checked and adjusted tire air pressure.
- Replaced rear brake shoe set, drums and hardware kit. Cleaned and lubricated backing plates. Adjusted parking brake. Bled brake hydraulic system. During repair found right rear axle seal leaking. Replaced seal and serviced rear differential at no additional labor charge.
- Mounted rear view mirror.
- Replaced left front cv axle and differential output seal. Replenished differential gear lube.
- Replaced drivers door mirror. Trim needs to be painted to match vehicle coloer.
- Replaced both left and right sway bar control links.
- Resurfaced both front disc brake rotors due to minor warpage. No Charge To Customer
David M. gave our service a 5 star review on 2/27/2023